Job Type: Full-time
Creative. Motivated. Team Player
Creative mind and designer needed for apparel design, marketing aids: flyers, brochures etc. as well as logo and branding designs.
Join a great design team and work environment
Strong skills in Illustrator and Photoshop are essential
Required experience: Sales/Customer Service – 2 years
The right person for this position has a positive attitude, minimum 2 years sales and customer service experience and is willing to contribute in this exciting position. Job responsibilities will include processing of inbound orders, following up with customer needs and making outbound sales calls for a number of our automotive and agricultural licensed brands.
Building relationships is the cornerstone of our business. As such this position will involve both in office responsibilities as well as visiting customers in a select territory in Canada. This travel is done in the Spring and the Fall months. Automotive and/or agriculture knowledge is not necessary but will help to set you apart from other applicants.
Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Maternity Leave-One Year Contract
This is a one year, full time contract position covering a Maternity Leave until May 1, 2020.
Choko Motorsports is now seeking a full time front desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team of professionals. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest standard of customer service.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and organizational skills are essential for this position.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Post secondary diploma in Office Administration or Business
- A minimum of one to two years of administrative experience in a professional, deadline-driven
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work well under pressure, with competing deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to present a confident, pleasant, professional demeanor
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- A natural aptitude for technology and software applications, including a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient writing, editing, and grammatical skills
- Able to type up proper business form letters
- Written and spoken competence in English required; written and spoken competence in French not necessary, but would be considered an asset
- Customer Service Orientated
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Professional Appearance
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines, and greet walk in customers
- Enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
- Able to communicate effectively and work with all levels of staff and management
- Maintain customer databases & generate print labels for mailers
- Maintain office supplies for entire office
- Prepare for meetings and events including arranging catering, preparing materials, and assisting with event setup and cleanup within our building
- Support coordination of company initiatives
- Help to arrange travel bookings
- Open daily mail, and type up bank deposits
- Manage mailings to our licensed brands, including co-ordinating drop off at the local post office
- Compile and send out weekly sales flyers to our customer database via email
- Post advertisements on LED sign using Nu-Media software
- Approve Dealer and Franchisee requests for online ordering
- Develop spreadsheets for website content
- Ensure that flyer and brochure quantities are sent to print company during mailings
- Provide assistance to customer service team
- Perform general clerical and office duties including filing, photocopying, scanning, and mailing
- Prepare paperwork for new employees
- Other general duties as required such as: watering plants, and keeping front reception area and boardroom tidy
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Ability to Organize and handle Multiple Tasks
- Confidentiality in all Work